Emirates Transport Dubai Jobs
We are almost certain that you will be astonished to see the mind blowing bid for employment reported by Emirates Transport Careers which is otherwise called ET Corporation. So it’s a modest solicitation you to please adhere to this post and read the remainder of subtleties in a careful way. Enormous quantities of requests for employment are being welcomed by the national government partnership and budgetary freedom usually known as “Emirates General Transport and Services Corporation”.
Presently, we are very occupied in recruiting exceptionally qualified and experienced experts for our new activities in Dubai. So to know more jobs vacancies at Emirates Transport Careers Go Below and check out all latest job details and apply fast.
New Emirates Transport Careers Jobs In Dubai
All About Emirates Transport:
Emirates Transport (ET) is the tradename for Emirates General Transport and Services Corporation, the UAE‘s government-owned public transport provider, particularly for the government and education sectors. Created in 1981, it now counts with over 35 thousand vehicles on its fleet and more than 26 thousand employees. It transports 250 thousand children to school on a daily basis
History Of Emirates Transport
Emirates Transport was established pursuant to Federal Law No. 17 of 1981 in order to perform public school transportation. It now provides an array of services at 41 locations country-wide, including hired car services, car, motorcycle and van rentals, logistics, auto maintenance, roadside assistance, as well as vehicle fuel conversion services (petrol to CNG). Its organisational structure is composed of 4 operational sectors: School Transport; Transport & Rental; Auto services; Logistics. Since 2013, jurisdiction over ET was transferred to the Emirates Investment Authority.
- Digital Product & Customer Success Manager
- Category Management Specialist
- Digital Operations & Support Experience Manager
- Information Technology Business Partner
- Procurement Buyer
- Having basic communication skills in both English & Arabic would be highly considered.
- We set some age brackets which must be between 23-50 years old.
Salary and Benefits in Emirates Transport
- Monthly Gross Salary of 2200 AED (8 hours) – 2400 AED (12 hours)
- Year Airline Tickets of 1000 AED /-
- Food Allowance of 500 AED /month
- Paid Annual Leave
- End of Service Benefits
- Training Courses
Manpower Name:-Emirates Transport Corporation
- Job Location:-Dubai
- Nationality :-Selective
- Education:-Diploma/B.Tech (Automobile & Mechanical)
- Experience:-2-5 years
- Salary Range:-1000 – 8000 AED /month
- Benefits:-Standard Benefits
How To Apply For Emirates Transport Careers?
We might want to thank you all enough for checking out applying for Emirates Transport Careers. We offer an inventive and persistent profession improvement climate with a comprehensive preparing program. So what are you hanging tight for, step forward now and drop your total CV according to meeting the qualification standards. Our exceptionally esteemed HR group will survey your employment form and will get informed you. On the off chance that your resume gets shortlisted.
Important Note :-
We Are Not Recruiter , We Just Share All Jobs & All Jobs Are Free So If Anyone Ask For Money Then Do Not Pay to anyone . In Any Case , If You Want Jobs In Dubai Then Apply On Daily Basses & Wait For Right Calling. And Be passion.
- Zayed University Jobs :- Click Here
- Al Rostamani Exchange Jobs :- Click Here
- RTA Group Jobs :- Click Here
- Danube Group :- Click Here
- Sharjah University jobs :- click Here
- Ikea Group Jobs :- Click Here
- NFPC Group Jobs :- Click Here