Pharmacist Jobs In UAE
There are many job seeker who want Pharmacist Jobs In UAE – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman , Sharjah, and all over UAE mostly are search only Trainee Pharmacist Jobs In UAE and some are searching Pharmacist Jobs In Dubai Also, so Get ready to grab these Outstanding opportunity for male and female both which are directly from companies that may take your career beyond your expectation in case you get hired by any medical sector company in Dubai.
Latest and New Pharmacist Jobs In Dubai
About A Pharmacist
According To Wikipedia A pharmacist, also known as a chemist (Commonwealth English) or a druggist (North American and, archaically, Commonwealth English), is a health professional who specializes in the preparation, properties, effects, interactions and use of medicines.
Pharmacists undergo university or graduate-level education to understand the biochemical mechanisms and actions of drugs, drug uses, therapeutic roles, side effects, potential drug interactions, and monitoring parameters. This is mated to anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology. Pharmacists interpret and communicate this specialized knowledge to patients, physicians, and other health care providers.
Key Factors For Pharmacist Jobs In Dubai
- There are some key factors for Pharmacist jobs in UAE which are listed below:-
- Pharmacists jobs in UAE can offer you a diverse variety of career
- Pharmacists are playing a key leadership role in every aspect of a healthcare system.
- Various exciting developments are taking place in the UAE’s pharmacy profession.
- These advancements and developments will ultimately offer you an extensive growth potential here with ease.
Eligibility Criteria For Pharmacist Jobs
- Having extensive numbers of hands-on experience in a similar role.
- Required a DOH MOH HAAD license Required as per the availability of jobs.
- B Pharm / M Pharm / D Pharm Degree Required
- Excellent interaction skills are necessary for customers.
- Effective negotiation and strong presentation skills.
How to Apply For Pharmacist Jobs In Dubai?
To apply for Pharmacist Jobs In UAE – Dubai , Abu Dhabi, ajman & Sharjah you have to first check out all Pharmacist jobs in Dubai given below and then send your CV/Resume on given email or click on Apply Now option to apply online . so go and grab all outstanding opportunities for sales jobs in UAE.
Company: Reliance Recruiters
1) Marketing officer – Salary AED 10000-12000
2) Receptionist / Admin – Salary AED 7000-8000
3) Pharmacist – Salary AED 8500-9000 (B.Pharm/M.Pharm graduate)
Subject: with position mentioned in Subject
To apply for this job please visit reliancerecruiters.com
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Quality and Accuracy
- Reviews physician’s orders and prescriptions to ensure appropriateness of drug therapy.
- Inputs physician’s medication orders into Pharmacy Patient Medication Profile and maintains this profile and related records.
- Provides drug information and communicates with prescribers, nurses and other staff regarding drug therapy or safe drug handling.
- Supervises Senior Technician I’s Pharmacy Technician II’s and other support staff in the performance of assigned duties.
- Performs patient teaching functions on appropriate use of medications.
- Monitors and oversees that the Pharmacy is kept in a neat, clean and orderly fashion
- Performs quality control checks in accordance with departmental procedures.
Quantity /Organizational Skills
- Clarifies any physician’s medication order with the physician and transcribes physician’s telephoned orders onto physician’s order sheet for Counter-signing by the physician.
- Supervises and maintains the routine pick-up and delivery of medication and the unit dose cart fill and cassette exchange process.
- Conducts orientation, training, and educational programs as required.
- Conducts quality improvement tasks in conjunction with other staff members.
- Participates on assigned hospital committees
- Gathers and analyzes data for selected drug utilization reviews.
- Performs all duties in a professional, effective and confidential manner.
- Performs all other duties as required or assigned
- Maintains high level of performance on I.V. preparation utilizing the proper aseptic technique.
- Baccalaureate degree in pharmacy or equivalent
- Current license or registration to practice pharmacy
- Current ACTIVE DHA. Dubai Pharmacist Licensure
- Minimum of two (2) years post-graduate experience in pharmacy practice
- Knowledge of actions, side effects, adverse effects, and appropriate use of commonly employed drugs
- Knowledge of current technology and pharmacy systems for distribution of medications
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical and medical terminology abbreviations and symbols
- * Note : Only Short listed applicants will get contacted
- Email CV For Admin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email CV For Allied Health: email@example.com
Important Note :-
We Are Not Recruiter , We Just Share All Jobs & All Jobs Are Free So If Anyone Ask For Money Then Do Not Pay to anyone . In Any Case , If You Want Jobs In Dubai Then Apply On Daily Basses & Wait For Right Calling. And Be passion.